Friday, August 1, 2014

Liebster from a 'pro'

In the month of June, i received yet another nomination for the Liebster award from a blogger whom i respect a lot for her spirit and the excellent content she weaves. I was extremely happy and a bit worried whether i was fit and eligible for an award from her. She is Mrs. Usha Menon who blogs at Kuch Katta Kuch Meeta. Thank you so much ma'm and please accept my true apologies for making the response this late. I loved answering your questions and i hope and pray that i would do sensible blogging and keep up the belief that you have in me. Thanks again, there is nothing more to talk about me, i have already done it here and i am answering your questions right away.

1. What is favorite color?
            Lavender and black.

  2. How do you see yourself after twenty years?
            Satisfied of having raised wonderful kids, utilizing my time more efficiently.

 3. What sort of books you like to read?
            Romantic fiction

 4. What do you prefer: love marriage or an arranged marriage?
            An arranged marriage. Love surely comes after.

5. Who is your favorite character in TV?
            Frankie- in "the middle"

6. What is your hobby?
            Reading cooking blogs.

7. Do you like to participate on stage?
            Very much.

8. How did you start blogging?
            I wanted to test my creativity and my husband inspired me to start one.

9. How much do like Face book and Twitter?
            I like face book, it is a pleasure to see and share photos as well as feelings with friends and foe.

10. Which Newspaper do you like to read?
            The Deccan Chronicle, somehow, it impresses me.


Congratulations, thanks again and i wish and pray that you keep on inspiring us with your energy, enthusiasm and words. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wish to add a feather to my pencil or need the eraser? Well, just tell me what..