Sunday, July 27, 2014

The social animal!

Write Over the Weekend inspiration for this time

Include this line in your post: ‘A funny thing happened on my way to….’



A funny thing happened on my way to explore the road the other side", the striped male mammal mumbled to his partner.

"I found funny creatures walking on legs, flying on their machines on four wheels. They were draped in colorful costumes, but were always aware of them and also prying on what others were wearing."

"Didn't someone tell us we have poor sight? I doubt it. Those creatures flying in their machines never seem to sense either other machines crossing by or the creatures like us crossing by"

"And the funniest of all was a man walking by the roadside got alarmed on seeing me and suddenly galloped away closing his nose tightly!"

"Is it? I doubt who they are?" the striped female skunk wondered.
Google Images




P.S: Skunks are mammals who are known for the strong odor they spray. They are commonly found in America.



P.P.S: What is funny for one human being (say, me) is never funny for another (say, my husband)! Therefore, I decided to write about how humans would be of fun in the animal's perspective.


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

1 comment :

  1. The hairless bipedal apes with opposable thumbs are a rather peculiar species with complicated, sometimes irrational and almost always weird responses to stimuli like the sight of uncommon creatures crossing the road.

    ReplyDelete

Wish to add a feather to my pencil or need the eraser? Well, just tell me what..