Friday, June 27, 2014

Liebsterian queries-1

Long back(not so long, a few weeks back), Shilpa from shilpaview-ideas2.blogspot.in re-nominated me for the Liebster award. I felt immensely happy to receive the award again, from a new fellow blogger, that too from one who addressed me as 'Sister'. I wanted to reciprocate it soon, but took a long while. Thank you Shilpa, it is really a pleasure to read your works, to enjoy your enthusiasm and to answer your questions too :)

Shilpa's questions and my answers:

When and how did the writing bug bite you?

I had chances to be creative, in college as well as in my workplaces, but I started proper writing through blogging only a few months before.

2.What do you enjoy writing...fiction or non-fiction?

Fiction. I always feel that I have to experience a lot more to write non-fiction.

3.How would you describe yourself in one word?

Simple.

4.Do you enjoy reading a book or watching a movie based on that book?

Reading and then watching the make out. It would be real fun.

5.Who is your role model?

I don't have one, but I love to follow my Dad's Ideals.

6.What is that one quality of your role model that you would like to emulate and why?

His unconditional love.

7.After reading WoW posts by other bloggers have you ever thought that you are way better than them?

Not at all. I just wonder how creative people are.

8.And, on not getting a mention, have you felt a tinge of jealousy?

I feel bad, but not jealous.

9.How would you rate your writing on a scale of 1 to 10?

Hard to answer. Probably 4.5!

10.Which famous writer would you like to rub shoulders with?


O.Henry.


Sorry for the delay Shilpa, thanks a ton again and hearty wishes for your future endeavors!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wish to add a feather to my pencil or need the eraser? Well, just tell me what..